Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friendly Reminder

I've been busy adding the last of our jewelry and pottery pieces to the shop. I just wanted to remind everyone, we set Monday as the deadline to guarantee delivery by Christmas, but we will take orders as long as they keep coming in. I know someone other than us is still doing Christmas shopping, so feel free to stop in and see what's new.

For my own sanity, I'm done posting everything we plan to include in the shop before Christmas. I have to spend a little time on our own shopping, baking, and Christmas cards, so the Stone Lotus shop is fully stocked for Christmas. Mom and I are planning to discuss our plans for next year when we see each other at Christmas. We have so many new ideas and directions we would like to explore, so stay tuned in the new year! (Hopefully some rings and some wall hangings and other home decor items! You know you're excited!)

And it goes without saying, my mom and I send a big thank you to all of our family and friends who have supported us this year. It's just amazing to see the response from all of you and we are truly grateful!

Merry Christmas from Stone Lotus Pottery!

No comments: