Friday, April 3, 2009

A Handmade Spring: Paper Expressions

Spring and early summer are definitely wedding season and I know there are plenty of you out there with weddings on the calendar or your own anniversaries to celebrate. (Okay, so fall is popular, too, so just bookmark this and come back then : ) But I can't resist sharing a few sweet "paper expressions" from Etsy.

Most of these items or sellers can be found in my favorites on Etsy, which by the way, is a great way to find new shops. Etsy can be quite overwhelming for those of you venturing out there for the first few times. So many artists and so much to see. So sometimes I just find a shop or seller that I like and click on their Favorites (in the righthand side bar on their shop page) and see what they like. It's great fun!

I have a soft spot for this first one since my father-in-law custom ordered our rehearsal dinner/groom's cake is this same theme.

No comments: